The New Orleans Pelicans have options in the 2023 Draft at number 14. They can make their pick, trade back, or trade the pick for veteran help. If the Pels do decide to keep their selection, who are the best players available and who are the best fits in New Orleans. David welcomes draft analyst Ben Pfeifer as they discuss the favorites and the sleepers on the board.
Are there players that we didn’t discuss that you’d like to see profiled? What are your thoughts on what the Pelicans should do with the pick? Comment below.
Subscribe to the HITP Sports Media Channel on YouTube so you don’t miss a single episode of The Bird Calls.
- Who Picks Up The Tab On A New Perch For The Pelicans?
- Carmelo Anthony’s Crescent City Connections
- With One Month Until The NBA Draft Pelicans Have Decisions To Make
- Pelicans Will Return To Birmingham During 2023 Preseason
- NBA Draft: Even Without Wembanyama, Pelicans Can Add To Their Solid Core
- NBA Draft Lottery: New Orleans Pelicans seek to overcome odds like Charlotte Hornets
- Building A Wall: Pelicans Must Find A Way To Protect The Paint