With their loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Easter Sunday, the New Orleans Pelicans finish the regular season with a 42-40 record and claim the ninth seed in the Western Conference. The Pelicans will host the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday for the right to advance and face the winner of the game between the 7th-seeded Los Angeles Lakers and the 8th-seeded Timberwolves.
Oleh Kosel and David Grubb look back at a wild regular season that had its share of highlights, lowlights, and moments in-between. What do the Pelicans need to do to beat the Thunder and what does this season mean for next?
- Pelicans Lose To Timberwolves, Will Host Play-In Wednesday
- Pelicans could greatly improve postseason path with victory over Timberwolves
- Williamson Still Not Cleared to Return
- The Bird Calls: The Final 4
- Pelicans fall apart in second half, lose 120-109 to Warriors
- Offense likely to decide tonight’s matchup between Pelicans and Warriors