The NBA Draft lottery went as expected for the New Orleans Pelicans, with the Pels holding on to the 14th pick in the upcoming draft. Meanwhile, division foes Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio will all be picking in the top 10. Do the Pelicans hold on to or trade the pick and if they keep it, can that player make an impact in year one? Oleh Kosel, Jamile Dunn, and David Grubb discuss.
Subscribe to the HITP Sports Media Channel on YouTube so you don’t miss a single episode of The Bird Calls.
- With One Month Until The NBA Draft Pelicans Have Decisions To Make
- Pelicans Will Return To Birmingham During 2023 Preseason
- NBA Draft: Even Without Wembanyama, Pelicans Can Add To Their Solid Core
- NBA Draft Lottery: New Orleans Pelicans seek to overcome odds like Charlotte Hornets
- Building A Wall: Pelicans Must Find A Way To Protect The Paint
- Not On(e) Herb: Jones Left Off Of NBA All-Defensive Teams Once Again
- In the Clutch: Pelicans Came Up Short When It Mattered Most