NEW ORLEANS – The New Orleans Pelicans have announced the roster that they will take to Las Vegas to compete in the 2K24 2023 Summer League. This summer’s games will be held from July 7-17 at Thomas & Mack Center and Cox Pavillion on the campus of the University of Nevada-Las Vegas.
Pelicans assistant coach Casey Hill will take the reins of the 13-player squad, highlighted by this year’s first round pick, Jordan Hawkins, and a quartet of returnees from last year’s team that includes Dyson Daniels, E.J. Liddell, Karlo Matković, and Dereon Seabron.
It was also announced that Hawkins has signed his rookie contract with the Pelicans. Any trades that the Pelicans make this offseason will not include Hawkins.
New Orleans opens summer league play on Friday, July 7 against the Minnesota Timberwolves. Each team is guaranteed five games, with four scheduled and the fifth determined by which advance to the playoffs.
Pelicans Radio will broadcast all of the team’s NBA 2K24 Summer League games on Pelicans.com and the Pelicans App. Gus Kattengell will handle play-by-play duties, with Erin Summers joining him as color analyst. All NBA 2K24 Summer League games will also be available on NBA TV & the ESPN family of networks.
|29||Frank Bartley IV||G||6-3||215|
|34||Landers Nolley II||G/F||6-7||220|
- Pelicans Agree to Deal With Center Cody Zeller
- Pelicans Keep Herb Jones In The Nest With $54M Extension
- NBA Free Agency: New Orleans Pelicans Primer
- NBA Releases Pelicans’ Las Vegas Summer League Schedule
- 10 Things To Know About Jordan Hawkins
- New Orleans Pelicans Receive Mostly High Marks In Post-Draft Grades
- Pelicans Select UConn Sharpshooter Jordan Hawkins in 2023 NBA Draft